Saturday, August 22, 2009

A lesson in sleep deprivation :)

I have to admit I've been pretty sleep deprived these last couple of weeks working on our adoption letter and profile. I've been going to bed way past midnight and waking up early to get to work. We submitted two drafts of our "Dear Birthmother" letter to Libby already and yet when I read it over there's always something I wanted to change or felt we could've said better. Let me tell you...trying to convey your life, love, family, and future plans into 750 words is not easy! :) We're still waiting for the comments and suggestions so I'm sure we'll make a couple more revisions before it's finalized.

Meanwhile, I'm excited our adoption social worker called. Her name is Linda and we're scheduled to meet for our first interview next Sunday, 8/30. She'll be explaining the process and giving us all the paperwork we'll need to submit. Please pray for us so everything will go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment